Friday, November 11, 2016

DONE is done.

Well, DONE is done.   Then I got this absolutely great email note from a reader, so.   ...ya'all can stick around and read my blather if you choose.   We'll see how long this one lasts.   Probably not updated as often as DONE, but take a look from time to time.   Probably won't last 13 years like DONE; most likely I'll be DOA by then, although I have a living 103 year old aunt.   Let's have some fun..... 

What will you find here?   Some IL stuff; some IDOT stuff; other crap that I find of interest or scary.   Probably some cartoons.   Follow along for a while & see.....

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for all the years of DONE. Will miss it. Looking forward to your"BLOG", will contribute from time to time when (if) I have something worth saying. Good luck. Bob & Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.