From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A kakistocracy (English pronunciation: /kækɪsˈtɑkɹəsi/) is a state or country run by the worst, least qualified, or most unscrupulous citizens. The word was coined by English author Thomas Love Peacock in 1829.
- Nearly 200 years ago & now a prefect fit.
You need real facts.
- A FEW examples in no particular order.
#Prez6YearOld's vocab: 'bigly', 'wire tapp', 'honored', 'leightweight chocker', 'honer', 'Barrack Obama', 'Bobby Night'.
#Spicy Is Lying About Trump’s Health-Care Debacle is here.
#Spicy: Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping is here.
- Yeah, words no longer have ANY meaning in DC or America! Or at least NEW meanings to suit themselves! Howz bout that?
Donald Trump unaware Michael Flynn was a 'foreign agent', #Spicy says which is here.
- AMAZING how #Unifit4Prez NEVER knows ANYTHING about the bad shit that's happening around him. HE IS the freakin' Prez! Scary.
Insurance 101 For Paul Ryan: The Healthy Are Supposed To Help Pay For The Sick is here.
- Freaking Clueless Moron. #SoldHisSoul to #Unfit4Prez.
Wan't more? Keep tuning in..... This is JUST WAY too easy.