- Many kids, families and folks go to bed hungry every night.
- Too many kids will go without a present for Christmas.
- Too many people are homeless & scrounge to find a place to stay before they freeze.
We can help. If you can find a few bucks, yes, I know, holiday spending, there are places that help the less fortunate.
- Shove a few bucks in a red kettle.
- Drop a few bucks off at your local church that serves meals or overnights some homeless.
- Your local food pantries help the less fortunate in our communities and can make a few bucks go far.
Remember, we are all humans, regardless of our station or fortunes in life.
Our help can go a long way to easing others pain. There is still time. And, you will feel good about helping. Here, in America.